Educational Programs in Huntington Beach, CA
Visit Kellie’s Academy For Kids!
At Kellie’s Academy for Kids, we understand how difficult it can be to find a reliable, safe, and educational child care program for your kids. This is why we go above and beyond to exceed every state requirement necessary for childcare programs, and ensure our facility is safe and secure at all times.
Your child, their safety, and their educational development is our number one priority, and we pride ourselves for having staff members who are dedicated to educating your children. From infants to school-aged kids, our team can help ensure their social, physical, emotional, and cognitive needs continue to develop and expand while in our care.
What Our Programs Entail
Every teacher at our school is qualified in Early Childhood Education, and has been hand-picked based on their experience, personality, and passion for teaching children. All of them have been background checked and utilize curriculum that parallels that of local schools so your child is prepared when they go to school.
The types of programs we offer at our Huntington child care facility include:
- Infant Care: For children ages six weeks to one year old, we strive to maintain their own personal schedules with eating and napping, and during waking hours, spend time with each child nurturing and playing with them.
- Toddler Care: Our toddler program is for kids aged 1-2 and stay together on a set schedule. They eat and nap at specific times, as well as learn and play together.
- Preschool: For parents who wish for their children to get a head-start on learning, we offer both part-time and full-time preschool programs! We cover all necessary early childhood education curriculum and promote a fun learning environment for children ages two through five.
- Pre-Kindergarten: This program is designed for kids aged four to six years who are either too young to start kindergarten yet or for children who have just started kindergarten. We assess each child at the start of our program to determine where they are at developmentally, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially so no one falls behind during the year.
- After-School Care: For elementary school-age kids, we offer after-school programs that consist of play time, homework, arts and crafts, and exercise. The ratio is one teacher to 14 children and our curriculum mirrors that of the local schools.
Our academy has been in business for more than 30 years, and our staff truly enjoys caring for and helping each child who is a part of our facility learn and grow. We can transport children from the Ocean View School District, and for children who require booster seats, our drivers can provide them. Please contact our Huntington Beach child care center at (714) 377-0533 if you would like to schedule a tour!